clocks in the mall clocks in the mall

what ever.

hah, justapisyou off... i gave it a ZERO, hah... only noobs say to give them fives, like i did when i was a noob....ya, this hole glock, clock or other crap is so gay, i cant even believe people like this...i would of given you a five....

Ja Rule Duets II Ja Rule Duets II

OMG, I THINK I PEED MY PANTS!

This is the most funniest thing ive ever seen on newgrounds... hahah. im still luaghing.... Favorites list!

DoctorChocolate responds:

Haha it is very much appreciated my friend.

Slow Motion Walter Slow Motion Walter

hahah!

pretty funny. i godda admit, thew animation was pretty cool on the fire engine thingy. pretty good....pretty good...

~fillall

Exaggerated Perspective Exaggerated Perspective

Dude, it would be awsome

if you made one on how to make a game... i wish you could make one of those becuase i really wanna learn how to make a game. Only if someone could teach me. Oh ya, i learned something new today! ima go try it out right now.

Platform Mania Platform Mania

Dude... sweet

Yo being serios this is your first game? wow, dude... i wish i new hot to make games... dude, if you have time... you think you could email me and please teach me how to make these games? Cuase that would be awsome...ugh, my email is fillall @ hotmail . com ( no spaces though, this thing doesnt let me put emails.)

Good luck on your other flash stuff.

TestFile TestFile

Dude... this was cool...

i kicked the comps ass, hell ya, but i have been having problems. Ive been making flash for a while, but i still dont no how to make games...If you have time, can you sorta email me and tell me how to make games. My email adress is fillall @ Hotmail . com (no spaces though... it just doesnt let me put email adresses in it).

Good luck on your flash stuff.

23450 responds:

hmm. Im sorry but i cant teach you one on one. But have you checked out the flash forum? Go there and ask questions, and you learn something. Just use the search bar at the bottem before making a topic. Post there and i can help you.

-Never Forget (OM) -Never Forget (OM)

Three Thumbs Up

Or maybe.
That just might not be a third thumb.
Cause you know, due to my biologically average body, I only have but two thumbs.

I like what you're doing.

FXUEM

Paragonx9Defcon0(FXUEMvocmix) Paragonx9Defcon0(FXUEMvocmix)

PHHH YOU. YOU'RE SO FUNNY.

<3<3<3<3
I LOVE IT

Fxuem - Bad Girls Fxuem - Bad Girls

I'M ROCK HARD

WOWEEWOWEE

Fxuem responds:

I HATE WHEN I DO THIS SHIT.